Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession.
The processing of personal data is governed by [the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”) ].
Who are we?
Amonics Limited (Hereinafter “Amonics”) is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data?
www.xvcfs.icuplies with its obligations under [the GDPR] by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access
and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To operate the Amonics web site and deliver the services that individuals have requested.
- To inform individuals of news, events, activities or services running at Amonics.
- To improve customer service.
- To improve and develop our products;
- To understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- To personalize user experience;
- To contact individuals via surveys to conduct research about their opinions of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject.
- Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another individual where the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
- Processing relates to personal data manifestly made public by the data subject;
- Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or where courts are acting in their judicial capacity;
- Processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest on the basis of EU or Member State law;
- Processing is necessary for reasons of preventative or occupational medicine, for assessing the working capacity of an employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or management of health
or social care systems and services on the basis of EU or Member State law or a contract with a health professional;
- Processing is necessary for the reasons of public interest in the area of public health;
- Processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, or scientific and historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, we share your personal data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized. Also your data will be shared only with affiliates and subsidiaries;
with vendors working on our behalf and third parties with your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We do not store the personal data for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the related processing purposes. The storage period depends on the type of personal data, the purposes and the applicable law and therefore varies per use.
We erase personal data after the above described storage period or when the User requests us to erase his/her personal data.
Your rights and your personal data
- Right to access. The right to request a copy of your personal data which Amonics holds about you;
- Right to rectification. The right to request that the Amonics corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- Right to erasure. The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Amonics to retain such data;
- Right to withdraw consent. The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- Right to restriction of processing. The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- Right to object. The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- Right to complaint. The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
Third party websites
Amonics Site may link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, licensors and other third parties. We are not responsible for the content and the practice of these sites. User interact on these site is subject to that website's own terms and
Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
- By email at [email protected]
- By mail at
14/F, Lee King Industrial Building,
12 Ng Fong Street,
San Po Kong, Kowloon,